I am like a peace sign

I am like a pease sign so quiet and at peace,
wanting everyone to love and live in harmony,
no need for anyone to have greed, no need for war or broken knees,
so I will not become a soldier to make others bleed, like killing a sons' father before his son's capable to see,
that's cruel, cold hearted and definitely not me,
even though we are different we remain as people,
one with nature,
we have to nurture one another but that's something they never teach you,
only hatred.
Politics and nations fighting throwing each other crap,
seeing who's more popular between Republicans or Democrats,
side-tracting you to get the new cars or retro hats,
I see through them, organs and bones, and they all full of crap,
what society really needs to do is just help one another,
show appreciation to everyone, even if they aren't your sister or brother

No comments:

Post a Comment