I am your mug!

I am your favorite mug.
I try to energize you every morning with my sunny personality, and some Sunny D.
And at night, I will stay up with you for as long as you need me, with your favorite hazelnut coffee.
In times of homesickness, I can give you your Grandmother's special hot chocolate, and reassure you that everything will be fine.
I can help you overcome, and endure.
I can give you energy, or calm you down.
To the very content of your soul, and to your being, I may connect, may it be with a good memory, an adrenaline rush, a calming talk, or just a comfortable everyday cycle of hanging out.
Sometimes, under all of the pressure of the day, I might crack, but I can guarantee you that I will always make sure to do my job to the best of my ability, because after all, I am, your favorite mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment